- Steve and two partners took a company from zero to sixty million in six years --- and sold it to Colgate Palmolive
- Learn from Steve the techniques for starting, building and selling a business
- Steve is an energetic and dynamic speaker who motivates people in his keynotes, workshops and seminars
- His presentations are not based on abstract theory; they flow from a life of work as an entrepreneur
- Delivers motivational keynote addresses for conventions and conferences
- Designs sales strategy for businesses throughout the Western Hemisphere
- Conducts business seminars in United States, Canada and Latin America
- BA Philosophy, Wheaton College, Wheaton, Illinois 1962, Cum laude
- MBA Marketing, Michigan State University 1963, Magna cum laude
Dramatic Sales Growth
- Co-founded Institutional Financing Services (IFS) in 1979
- Developed marketing program combining direct mail, telemarketing and field sales
- Recruited, trained and managed the field sales force
- Led sales growth to 250 salespeople nationwide
- Reached $60 million by 1985
- Sold company to Colgate-Palmolive in 1985.
Original Market Research
- Tested 31 different ways to market products
- Developed 7 new products
Fast-paced International Development
- Started, developed and built dynamic subsidiaries in Mexico, Guatemala, Costa Rica, Colombia, Venezuela, Brazil and Argentina
- Assembled operations in each subsidiary
- Recruited, trained and managed sales forces in each country
- Hired a General Manager for each subsidiary
- Trained people to take over the business
- Built Mexico subsidiary and grew sales to $10 million in four years
Fluent in Spanish and Portuguese
- Grew up in Ecuador
- Speaks and writes perfect Spanish
- Lived in Brazil and learned Portuguese
Guerrilla Marketing Seminars
- Steve Savage is one of the original "guerrilla marketers" of whom Jay Levinson spoke in his famous book Guerrilla Marketing
- Over twenty million copies have been sold.
- Jay Levinson said, "Steve Savage is the most brilliant and gutsy guerrilla experimenter I know."
- His presentations are full of strategies and techniques that are original and unconventional.
- His vigorous form of speaking and his solid marketing ideas prepare his clients and seminar participants to practice their own marketing with aggressiveness and success.
Thirty dramatic years in business
- Steve has had many successes
- He has also had many failures
- He learned a great deal from his failures
- Failure has helped him become a better consultant to other businesses
- He teaches you to succeed
- He also teaches you to avoid errors
Steve continues to build new businesses. He is a partner in two companies:
- Beneficio Escolar is a Mexican company that helps schools raise money
- 1-800-Radiator is an automotive parts distribution company
Call us at (802) 355 8533 or contact us and let's talk about how we can promote your business with creativity and intelligence.